Procedure of Admission
Application form attached with the prospectus is available on payment of Rs. 300/- by cash or by demand draft Rs. 350/- by post drawn in favour of Director, Mai Bhago College of Nursing, Tarn-Taran. All columns of the application form should be filled and all required documents be attached with the application.
Requirement of Documents
1. 5 Copies of Matriculation Certificate.
2. 2 Copies of XII +2 certificate.
3. Character certificate issued by the institution last attended.
4. Any other certificate i.e. SC/ST (if any) required for reserve category.
5. Domicile certificate.
6. Medical certificate from senior surgeon or Medical superintendent of a Hospital.
7. Six Passport size coloured photographs.
Eligible Candidates will be called for interview before a board constituted for this purpose. Management reserves the right to select or reject any student.
How to apply for admission
1. Fill a separate form for each course.
2. Student applying for admission to more than one course should submit a separate admission form for each course.
3. Application for admission to the school must be made on the form attached with the prospectus.
4. Application for admission must be accompanied by the attested copies of :
a. Character certificate form the head of Institution last attended.
b. Matriculation /Sr. secondary certificate showing date of birth.
c. Board /University Certificate showing the previous examination passed.
5. Each candidate seeking admission will paste one copy of her passport size photograph at the place specified on the admission form.
Written test will be held only in case of number of applicants exceeding three times the number of seats, otherwise admissions will be made directly.
6. Application incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
General Rules of Admission
1. Candidates and their parents / guardians are expected to read the prospectus carefully before applying for admission.
2. Admission to the various classes is made strictly on MERIT. The merit shall be determined on the basis of marks in all subjects taken by the candidates. In case the marks of two or more students are the same, the age factor will decide the merit the older the senior.
3. The admission forms shall have separate columns for the father’s and mother’s names. The name of mother along with name of the father shall be mentioned in all the records.
4. It shall be the sole discretion of the Principal / Management to admit or not to admit the detained students of the college.
5. Students disqualified by any University / Board shall not be admitted to the school. Such students need not apply for admission.